4/03/2009

Beautiful Housing along the Street, Carlton Street From Yonge to Riverdale Apr 1 2009

I drank a lot with Jim at my favorite Elephant & Castle in downtown Dundas. As a man from Scotland, Jim preferred Scotch and I tried six big glasses of Eurpean Draught. And we paid $100 for the afternoon drinking.
On our way back Jim suggested to walk and it was my discovery walk of the beautiful old street of Carlton with all the well maintained more than decent houses with pretty churches.. :p















3 comments:

  1. oh my....some of those houses are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes the street was so clean and full of well maintained homesteads though not quite luxurious. I really liked the street. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful houses... i like to travel like this with your images :-)

    ReplyDelete