6/30/2013

追憶 the Way we were.., Cloudy Cloudy Lake Ontario & Downtown Toronto Oct 1 2009

Today..
I liked to be in the Distillery District for the galleries
sipping lovely espresso from the very old cafe of Balsac.
I liked to wander around the old market of Kensington
trying some of the oldest but best shops in town for vintage jeans,
quality cheese, fresh bread, and even live concert if I was lucky..
I liked to walk around the beautiful campus of
U of Toronto looking at the Victoria style buildings
fully covered by colorful leaves of ivy..
I liked to drink at the patio in the middle of Yorkville
smelling the sweet mood of refraining luxury in town..
...
...
But what I did was just watching the cloud..
the thick & closely layered clouds and clouds in the sky
carpeted far beyond the horizon while drinking some glasses of beer.

Bye now..
Bye today..




No comments:

Post a Comment