3/21/2013

보름달 아래서의 비행.. , From Saigon Jan 14 2006

Usually there is nothing joyful for the night flight
other than just trying hard to sleep with the help of couple of glasses of whisky.
But sometimes, if you are lucky enough,
you might have a full moon right on top of your head in the dark night.






When I got back from Hochimin City to Seoul, I experienced the moment..
Under the pale moon light, the jet was gliding through the dark night without any turbulence. 
And I couldn't even feel the usual noise of the engines.

It was so peaceful, calm and grave, and different.
And I just kept watching the red light blinking at the tip of the wing
without any focus of attention of my sight..

It felt like I was on my flying carpet 
in the fairly tale of 'Aladdin and Magic Lamp'.. :p



No comments:

Post a Comment