2/10/2011

Peter for Don River Expedition, Don Valley River Toronto Summer 2008

Mountain bike is Peter's companion at all time for the expedition which has been tried once a week on Friday afternoon from May until now.
I love to be with all the living or non-living things around the Don River.
Someday I would prepare a report on the Ecology of Don River which has been being rehabilitated month by month and of course year by year...
.

Cormorant is really a marvelous hunter. They dive deep for a long time to search and catch fishes and they are excellet flyers as well. I can frequently see the birds hunting fishes in the river and I happily assume that there are enough fishes for them to feed.
.

On my way returning home, I saw the falcon hovering high above me. It is always amazing to have the beautiful bird gliding with elegance high in the sky..
.





I know there is one herron which is an habitant of the river side and whenever I go down to the river, she flies down to me for greeting and takes a wonderful pose for me.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment